If you're a tech startup seeking seed funding - pitch submissions are now open for our upcoming Angel Dinners in Sydney and Perth!
These dinners present a great opportunity to get in front of a room full of qualified angel investors who, in addition to possible funding, also provide invaluable advice, introductions and mentorship to help you on your journey.
- Perth dinner on 24 May: submit pitch by 5pm (WST), 3 May
- Sydney dinner on 29 May: submit pitch by 5.30pm (EST), 10 May
Follow these simple steps to submit your pitch for funding at an upcoming Angel Dinner. Check out some of our Success Stories first and view their video pitch.
- You must be an Entrepreneur Member to submit a pitch - if you're not, apply now.
- Log-in to Innovation Bay and 'Submit Pitch' (down arrow near your name - top right)
- See dinner dates and submission deadlines above. Late applications will not be accepted. You can submit your pitch for multiple locations; eg Sydney and Perth.
- Produce a 90-second video pitch (don't go overtime and if you're using an iPhone, make sure the volume buttons are faced DOWN)
- Tell us who you are, what you do, your experience, your team
- Explain your value proposition in a strong and punchy format....we want to know why you are poised to succeed and why someone would want to invest in your business
- Complete the other required details, telling us more about your business to support your video pitch.
- Problem / Solution (why do people need your product?)
- Market (include size and growth, competition, etc)
- Traction (include relevant metrics; ie active users, revenue, etc)
- Team (who's in it and why will your team succeed)
The startups that receive the most votes from our angel members will be invited to pitch at dinner, with one of the pitching spots guaranteed to a tech startup with at least one female founder.
Spread the word - and don't forget that provided you're happy to travel, you can submit your pitch for both Sydney and Perth.
We look forward to receiving your pitch!