Applications now open for August Founder Dinner in Sydney on 14th August: submit pitch by 5.30pm (EST), 26th July
Are you're a tech entrepreneur building and amazing startup and looking for funding, connections, and expert advice? Then you should be applying for our next Founder Dinners in Sydney. Submissions are now open.
The Innovation Bay Founder Dinners (formerly known as Angel Dinners) are a great opportunity to get in front of a room full of qualified angel investors who, in addition to possible funding, also provide invaluable advice, introductions and mentorship to help you on your journey. Our Angel Dinners have helped Australian entrepreneurs raise over $25M in seed funding and make thousands of connections with investors and business leaders.
It's just a few simple steps to submit your pitch for an upcoming Founder Dinner:
- Become an Entrepreneur Member of Innovation Bay - if you're not, apply now.
- Produce a 90-second video pitch
- Tell us who you are, what you do, your experience, your team
- Explain your value proposition in a strong and punchy format....we want to know why you are poised to succeed and why someone would want to invest in your business
- Login into the Founder Dinner pitch application form - apply here
- Complete the other required details, telling us more about your business to support your video pitch.
- Problem / Solution (why do people need your product?)
- Market (include size and growth, competition, etc)
- Traction (include relevant metrics; ie active users, revenue, etc.
- Team (who's in it and why will your team succeed)
Check out some of our Success Stories and view their video pitches to see examples of successful submissions.
The pitches are then reviewed by our angel community who vote on their favourites. The startups that receive the most votes will be invited to pitch at dinner, with one of the pitching spots guaranteed to a tech startup with at least one female founder.
Spread the word - and don't forget that provided you're happy to travel, you can submit your pitch for both Sydney and Perth.
We look forward to receiving your pitch!